The Young Friends Committee seeks engaged young professionals to become champions for Mental Health America of Eastern Missouri. The target demographic for the Committee is a diverse group of young professionals in the greater St. Louis area.
Please join us for our exciting upcoming Young Friends Events!
- March 29: Informational Young Friends Committee Session at MHA
- April 19th: Eat at Chipotle to Support MHA
- May 23rd: Urban Chestnut Happy Hour
- August 24th: Painting with a Twist
Your support of our fun-filled events will directly help MHA promote mental health and to improve the care and treatment of persons living with mental illness through advocacy, education and service.
Become a Member! Benefits include:
- Get news, events and volunteer opportunities, along with networking and professional events around St. Louis.
- Improve your mental wellness by attending our Young Friends wellness events. Connecting with others is key!
- Networking opportunities with some of St. Louis' top young professionals.